Saturday, April 30, 2016

READ: PAULEEN'S MANY WISHES FOR VIC

Share it on Facebook
It is true that ever since his marriage to Pauleen Luna, Bossing Vic Sotto has been getting into a lot of bonding moments with his loveones.

On Vic's birthday celebration Pauleen, Danica, Kristine Hermosa-Sotto and Oyo Sotto posted their beach-getaway photos on Instagram

Family photos can be seen on their instagram walls.

Vid also ate dinner at Wolfgang Steakhouse with Pauleen Danica Oyo and Kristine before his birthday.

As fot Pauleen she posted a message full of love as a caption on her photo with Vic while embracing each other in their their private cabana's swimming pool.


There are mornings when I’d catch my husband staring at me while sleeping. Honestly, I do the same to him. I guess we’re just grateful to have each other. I see God through him. I feel God’s love through him.

A love that is always ready to forgive, share and defend. I am still in awe of God’s grace. Truly, we are blessed.
Share it on Facebook